Whoops forgot to post last week.
148.8 lbs
Today:
148.1 lbs
Going down, yay!
Also, is anyone else's Google reader appear to be broken? I can open it up and it looks normal however when I click on "All Items" nothing happens. Where the posts should be listed in a readable form is just blank. But it's only on my laptop, I can read them just fine on my Kindle. I'm getting frustrated because posting comments on the Kindle is slow and awkward. Any ideas how to fix it?
5 comments:
Google reader is flakey. I just refresh it a few times and everything pops back up.
Yeah for going doing on the scale.
ditto dawnya! great job on loss!
My Google Reader has been going nuts - glad it's not just me!
Great job on the loss this week. :)
Wish I knew how to fix it, but I'm not so technically savvy. Yay for the scale going down!
Great post! Congrats on the weight loss, and keep up the good. One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they also help you maintain your weight loss.
Post a Comment