145.7 - Down .6 lbs!
I ate pretty clean up until Friday when I splurged on a Cinna*bon cinnamon roll at the mall. I'm not sorry, it was worth every single carb and calorie. yummmmm
Hubby and I had another monster week of biking, we logged 52 miles for the week. I also went on a run last Monday and did a little over 5 miles. It's early yet here and I'm still in pj's debating if I am going to run today. I think I will. Need to eat a little something and get after it. :)
Going into town later to get a spoke wrench and tires & tubes for Andy's bike. Gotta run first though.
Good choices!
8 comments:
congrats on the loss and wtg with the exercise with the hubs!
That's an awesome week of weight loss, especially when you get this low. I'm impressed with the 52 miles logged for this week - you go girl! :)
OMG cinnabon's are to die for love those things!
I love your healthy lifestyle!!! Keep it up.
Keep it up, you are doing an amazing job!!
Awesome job!
Good job!
I feel you girl, my sister works at Cinnabon and brings them home EVERY night it's a fight to stay strong! But AHH thats an amazing weight loss keep it up! :)
Post a Comment