145.7 lbs this morning, down 4.2 lbs from Monday. Must be water. Not sure if it's the ibuprofen I've been taking semi-regularly or salty food or what but I'm glad it's gone. Now to keep it gone....
That's a great loss Sarah. Thanks for stopping by, I sure love it when you do that. I love your family pictures. You are such a beautiful woman and getting so old, just kidding, 36 is just a baby chick still. Take care and have a blessed day!
4 comments:
A Loss is still a Loss! Go gurl!
It's a loss - I'll take it!!!
holy crap thats great!
That's a great loss Sarah. Thanks for stopping by, I sure love it when you do that. I love your family pictures. You are such a beautiful woman and getting so old, just kidding, 36 is just a baby chick still.
Take care and have a blessed day!
Post a Comment