Monday, July 23, 2012

Lose a Half Marathon Weigh-In wk 6

146.3 lbs

Boo ya!

I  logged 68.93 miles of running, biking, hiking, and elliptical-ing this past week. :) Hubby and I rode our longest single ride ever at 18 miles. Challenging for sure, but fun.

I'm also watching my carb intake. They really are my downfall. When I get off track it's because of chips, crackers, bread and the like. I'm aiming for under 40 grams net/day. Staying clear of bread, pasta, rice, & potatoes completely. Still eating my fruits & veggies and of course protein.

Good choices!

7 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Well done! Awesome weigh-in! :)

Vanessa said...

Yay!! Great job!

Rhonda said...

Loving that the low-carb is working for you. :) And awesome mileage this week, I'm very impressed!

Dawnya said...

Good job Sarah!!! What type of bike do you ride. I think it's time for you to do a triathlon. Just a thought.

MBFL said...

woohoo!!

potato chips are the devil

Tina@The BanditGirl said...

you are doing great!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats Sarah. That's a great loss.