Thanks to Laura who will now be forever know an Dillyn's Mom!! :) :)
1. First thing on my mind this morning is that my lovely son put Palmolive in the dishwasher last night instead of Cascade. Yeah. The laminate in front of it is now warped from the wet. And it took me until after running it twice to get the suds out to GoO-gle the problem for an easier solution to cut the suds = vinegar and table salt.
2. Last night the girls "cleaned" their room and brought out 3 loads worth of laundry most I which I am 99% sure wasn't dirty except for dog/cat fur from not being put away properly to begin with. This morning I went in and there was still 2 loads worth scattered all over the floor. Oy vey
3. I chickened out taking all the kids to the mall for school shoes and convinced them to shop on line instead. We ended up ordering from km@rt because they had better deals than Payl3ss. Of course 2 days later Payl3ss starts their big BOGO sale. This shit always happens to me. Just like getting in the "shortest" line at the grocery store only to have it take the very longest.
4. I need 39+ miles per week to make my 2000 mile goal this year. I really need to borrow my mom's bike trainer thingy so I can still ride once it gets cold and rainy around here.
5. I have plans to rock the elliptical here in just a bit, need to let my breakfast settle and get a little water in too.
6. I'm also working today. meh
7. Any doggy behaviorists out there have any suggestions for a small dog with separation anxiety? Buster is ruining the kids' bathroom.
8. We're still trying to get our hot water heater issue resolved. Old one is leaking, ordered a new one the first week in July and it arrived too damaged to install. GE sent the wrong parts. GE claimed to have found the right parts only they still haven't arrived. Home Depot is now taking back the damaged one and shipping out a new one. Mean while the damage to my sub-floor continues to spread and worsen. My stomach hurts when I think about it. :(
9. Little Miss Maya is in heat and has been for well over a week. I know it will be over soon, just not soon enough. Despite Andy's wishes for her to have a little before being spayed that is NOT going to happen. She will be spayed as soon as possible after this heat cycle. She and Buster (He's neutered) have been licking and humping each other non-stop. Natural and normal but the slurrrrp, slluup, shluurp sounds gross me the hell out.
10. I'm running my first trail 5k this Saturday. Run With the Chums I went out to the course (it's also the archery course Andy manages) and ran most of it. I say most because the trail isn't marked yet and I took a couple of wrong turns. LOL Wish me luck! No injuries before the Fairhaven Waterfront 15k next Sat!

1 comment:
I was so like your daughters with their clothes. I'm almost 40 and I kinda still am. :-) But at least at some point they won't be under your domain. Ha!
Post a Comment