Monday, September 2, 2013
Am I Missing Something??
Since the retirement of Google Reader I've been using Feedly, I tried Bloglovin first but didn't care for the format. I've come to realize that the transition wasn't as seamless as I thought. My reading list has been short, a lot shorter than it used to be. Either I did something wrong originally, I wasn't subscribed the same way to all of you, or all of my subscriptions/memberships didn't transfer over. I am keeping an eye on my blog list here and if I see a post I don't recognize from feedly I am going in and manually adding that blog to my list. It will be a slow process and I'm sorry to anyone who thought I had been ignoring them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have always read through blogger itself, and I do not like it. but since I've been gone so long, and just came back, I really don't like it. So I NEED TO KNOW how everyone is reading as well!
I'm having the same issues. I'm missing so much.
Me too, me too. In fact I didn't have yours until you commented. You are always there for me Sarah, thank you!!!
You don't .... well maybe you do ... how it feels to follow so many, see so many, comment so much and no one come back (and maybe blogger stuff is to blame). But you did and I so appreciate it.
I'm so lost right now. I didn't think, really I didn't, that I could miss my sister so much. And my parents, WOW..they shouldn't have to be going through this.
One day at a time, I know.
Take care Sarah. Blessings my friend!
heaven forbid they make anything too user friendly.
Post a Comment