Monday, February 10, 2014

Chiropracor Bound

Things were a little better yesterday pain wise as long as I stayed on top of the ibuprofen. I iced it and tried to lay down as much as possible. Further research on my part is making me suspect piriformis syndrome, not necessarily sciatica specifically. My concern today is that the soreness is migrating up on that side of my back. No bueno, no bueno at all. Hopefully the chiropractor can give me some advice or treatment to help get it better enough to run on Sunday. Thinking back over the past week I'm starting to wonder if maybe the 6 miles I did on the treadmill may have started it all. My low back was really tight that night but seemed to be mostly back to normal the next morning. Could have been the beginning of the end. I dunno. This sucks. I have worked so hard and come so far I do not want this to sideline me but in the interest of not feeling that pain again I will not run if the Dr says not to.

Wish me luck....

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

Hoping for good news!