Brought to us again by the illustrious Drazil!
1. Name a Valentine gift you would NOT want to receive.
Tube socks, because that would just be wrong.
2. What’s your vacation personality?
Do you act/eat/talk/do things differently or completely opposite from
when you are not on vacation?
I am a homebody at heart and due to finances have only been on three vacations as an adult. The last time was a "camping" trip to the ocean shore with hubby & the kids 2 summers ago, about a month before I was banded. I was my same old self constantly tidying around camp, doing laundry in the camp ground machines. The only thing that was different was that I was a "Yes!" mom almost the whole time, as long as it wasn't dangerous or illegal we did everything and anything the kids wanted to do, ate whenever & where ever, and bought souvenirs with out regard for cost. We're still paying on that credit card.
3. Describe yourself in 5 POSITIVE words.
Loyal
Caring
Detailed
Trustworthy
Honest
4. Do you have any phobias or irrational fears or dislikes?
All of my anxiety is based on fear of the unknown. For example I went to the running store last week. I sweated buckets driving there because I wasn't sure I would be able to find the store on the first try and if I'd find a large enough parking spot for my truck once I got there.
I dislike making phone calls.
I dislike people knocking on my door when I am unaware that they are coming over.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
My week IRL has been pretty nice besides this icky cold I've come down with. I've been busy keeping up with reading all the blogs but my commenting has been sparse.
2 comments:
I HATE making phone calls. I'll sweat buckets about calling and making doctors appointments, etc. It's nerve wracking!
I am totally the same way with people knocking on my door and making phone calls. And the unknown!!!
Post a Comment