Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BOOBS 2012

As much as I would love to come meet all you lovely ladies it's just not going to happen this year. Not with airfare at $500+ from the closest airport and it only being $50 cheaper to fly out of Seattle, it would cost that much or more in gas just to get to Sea-Tac. Plus hotel, food, & fun? Can't happen. Maybe next year. ;)

4 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Bummer :( I understand though, it can be expensive. Maybe next year?

Rhonda said...

Heck, start saving like $10 a week and next year maybe it could happen! :)

Justawallflower said...

Definitely gonna miss you there! Completely understandable though. I was afraid the prices would be that way for me to, but was lucky enough for them to have not jumped yet.

Sarah said...

I'm in the same boat. Flights for me would be £550 (about $800) so unless my numbers come up on the lottery, I'm with you for BoOBS 2013.