Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hair Cut Re-do!

Just back from the hairdresser, she fixed me up good. I really, really, really like how it turned out. :)

In talking to her I realized we had a little communication snafu. Apparently she asked if I parted it in the middle and I said YES. WTF? I honestly don't remember. Oh well, no harm, no foul. She fixed it free of charge and I booked an appointment for Holly to see her next Tuesday. We both win. :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Caron said...

Very attractive. Looks like it might be easy to maintain too. :)

Sandy said...

Really cute!

The Ninja said...

you certainly look happier in this picture and the hairstyle is very cute.

Lap Band Gal said...

ADORABLE!!! :)

Vanessa said...

cute cute haircut!!! love it!

greenie said...

Simple and sassy, Sarah! Very cute!

Kelli said...

Love it!!

Dawnya said...

I like it. You are so adorable.

Rhonda said...

You are glowing! :)

Julie said...

Yep, I think this one better but the one before I saw this was cute too but this one is much better.
Blessings!!

Andrea said...

Glad you got it fixed! It looks great!