Because I have nothing better to do....
The back is cute
The front...not so much *le sigh* eewwwww I'm avoiding mirrors at all cost right now.
I think I know what part of the problem is, I don't naturally part my hair in the middle. I don't like it. I look like Alphalpha. If I part it on the right the way I usually do I look like I have a lopsided haircut. Also, like I said before, she didn't trim around my face all that much leaving the dry, frizzy crap I was trying to get rid of. The front really looks no better than when I walked into the salon. Calling tomorrow for a fix-up.
Curly hair + inverted bob = fail
And for comparison here's a before taken Saturday morning
OK so she trimmed it more than I thought but it still looks like crap. Probably because my curls are inconsistent in tightness making it look like an uneven mess.
This was taken when I first got home
Talk about jacked up. Can you believe I went out in public?
5 comments:
I see the potential! It really doesn't look as bad as you make it out to be and the back is flippin' cute! Just go get a little touch up.
I like it, I think you just have to learn to work with it, when I first chopped my hair like that I hated it for like a week until I figured out how to style it, do you ever straigthen it? Put some up in a clip I do that, or use a headband. I pretty much have the same cut, my hair has a natural curl to it too, most days I straighten it but some days I just spritz it with hair spray and wear it back in a head band or clip.
I think it looks good, you just need to get used to the new you. And beor you know it you will find a style with it that you love too!
It doesn't look as bad as you think! You need to find someone who specializes in cutting curly hair!
I agree with everyone else, I think it looks good. The left side is a bit longer, like you said, but that's an easy fix! :)
Post a Comment