- I am seriously debating whether or not to chop my all hair off. My dilemma stems from hubby preferring it long it's just getting to where he likes it again) and the time/money it will take to maintain a short cut and not having a trusted stylist and my hair is super curly (will it go afro if I go too short?)and can I pull it off?
- I am so freakin' excited about our changing financial situation.
- Duck season ends this Sunday. I am excited to get my husband back on the weekends.
- We were given movie passes for Christmas so went out last Friday night to dinner and a movie. We saw Red Tails and really enjoyed it!
- I am really, really excited to go elliptical shopping next weekend!
- I was going over my half-marathon training schedule last night and realized I will be done in time to taper and run the Birch Bay Half Marathon (Feb 18th) if I so choose. I'm just scared to have my very first race be a half freakin' marathon! Is that totally crazy of what?!
- I will be doing the 15k Birch Bay Road Race March 31st even if I don't do the other one.
- I'm terrified of getting Runners Gut during these races and crapping myself or having to squat in a ditch.
- My husband has lined up getting a Black Lab puppy for this Spring.
- Holly forgot her lunch so I need to wrap this up and run it over to the school for her.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
10 Things Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
# 8 sounds horrible, didn't know that could happen!!
#8 probably won't happen! There will be port-a-potties, right?! If not, no run. LOL
Post a Comment