I am so totally freaking out right now. I bit the bullet and made an appointment. My hair looks horrible. I need to fix it somehow. Most of it is a little longer than shoulder length but I now have 3-4 inches of new growth mixed in underneath. The only thing I can think of is to cut the longer stuff closer to match until it catches up. But like I said on Thursday I do not have a trusted stylist so I'm going to a stranger today. *ACK* I am hoping that she is experienced with curly hair and is confident in her abilities. Think positive thoughts for me please!!!!! I'll post an after shot when I get home.
5 comments:
Luck! I am a hair stylist as well with curly hair and I normally don't fret but since moving to a new place I had a few doozies myself and not everyone knows how to cut curly hair! Hope it all turns out!
I'm sure it is going to turn out awesomely! And if not, its just hair! I know from close friends though, there is a lot of anxiety that goes with curly hair and having a trusted stylist. I'm excited to see it though!
Crossing my fingers that everything went well!
I'm the same way - I have thick naturally curly hair that if someone does not know what they are doing it causes a bit of anxiety! I'm sure yours is going to turn out AWESOME though and can't wait to see the pics!!
Good thoughts!!!!
Post a Comment