I wish I knew how to take a screen shot and post it here. I'm playing a game of Words with Friends and my tiles spell out ODRAZIL. Not kidding, I laughed out loud when they popped up.
If you have an iPhone...hold down on/off button at the top and at the same time press button on the bottom. It makes a picture taking sounding noise and is saved to your pics. You can than email or save to your computer.
4 comments:
CTRL ALT PRINT SCREEN and then paste it where you want! It will take "shot" of your current desktop!!
So cool, I love it when flukes like that happen :o)
If you have an iPhone...hold down on/off button at the top and at the same time press button on the bottom. It makes a picture taking sounding noise and is saved to your pics. You can than email or save to your computer.
Lol, awesome! :)
Post a Comment