Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to School

School was back in session yesterday for the older kids but since it was Tuesday the twins got one extra day off. Holly got up late and missed the bus but I got her to school on time. Came back, packed lunches for the others and loaded them on the bus 25 mins later.

I am all alone today.

It's quiet around here.

I'm not running the dishwasher or laundry at the moment.

No music is playing in the background.

The TV is not on.

The only sounds are rain tink, tink, tinking on the cover for the range hood stack on the roof and my own typing.

So peaceful.

Think I'll have another cup o' joe and read some blogs before I start tackling chores.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ohhhh Sarah, I would killllll for a day of silence.

Sam said...

That sounds very peaceful :o)

Hope you enjoyed all that quite!

Kara said...

Oh man, that sounds as nice as naptime, but lasts for hours? Jealous :)