Here's my new love, sitting next to my first love:
We rearranged things and cleared out that corner of the garage to make room for my new Sole E35 elliptical machine. There is a ton of stuff between that space and the door but it's nothing a little yard sale won't fix. :) I picked it up Friday afternoon and my (step) Dad came over on Saturday to help put it together. I took it for its' maiden voyage later that afternoon. I did a 30 min pre-programmed Cardio work out in jeans and worn out shoes with out my Superfeet in them, not the smartest plan but it was OK, I didn't hurt myself. I'm in love. *happy sigh*
9 comments:
nice!! :)
Lucky Girl. I'm jealous!
Nice! I used to have an eliptical, I wore it out I used it so much. Have fun and enjoy!
thats awesome...look at your gym!!!
She's a Beaut!
*tear* She's beautiful!
Bad ass! I wish we had room for a treadmill. I tried to talk the hubby out of getting rid of his weight lifting humungous thing in the basement....but that did not fly. oh well!
Can I come and workout with you Sarah? I am not liking my gym right now with all those people there. Just been running the trails instead but know I need the weights too but...well people aren't always my friend.
Love your workout area except I think I'd turn them around so not facing the wall. Super cool though to have your own space.
Take care and thank you for stopping by. I sometime forget to check out other blogs. So glad you came.
Blessings!!
That's awesome! I love my elliptical machine!
Post a Comment