Friday, March 2, 2012

BYOC 3/2/2012

It's Bring Your Own Crazy Friday in Carebear Land! Thanks Drazil!
1.  Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?

* I would ask about hubby's future career and whether or not he'll be promoted out of state eventually.

2.  What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?

* Pretty much anything chocolate, chocolate sauce

3.  What's your preferred method of working out?  DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?

*Home things I have a treadmill, an elliptical, and 1 DVD. I've tried the going to the gym but just don't feel comfortable there.

4.  If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman?  Who do you work mostly with now?

*I've always worked primarily with women, it's tough. The last department I last worked in had a ling history of animosity towards the manager and division between the "teams" & I was dragged into it against my will. I work with and for myself and my family now. It's still not easy but at least I'm at the top of the totem pole.

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

*Real life has been pretty quiet, nothing to report. Same with Blogland, I've been reading everything & commenting where I can.

3 comments:

jennxaz said...

I love chocolate! Have a great weekend!

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

Mmm, chocolate. Now I'm craving some ice cream! lol