Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Added another appt
Getting a referral from my insurance for a psych consult proved to be easy. What wasn't easy for me was actually making a call to any of the 4. I just couldn't bring myself to call a perfect stranger and tell them why I needed to make an appt with them. After 2 weeks of procrastination I decided to just use the clinic's in-house psych. She doesn't contract with my ins so it'll cost me $250 out of pocket, but, in for a penny, in for a pound, right? The only thing that stinks is that although they were able to get me in with her the same day I do my nurse & surgeon consult but it is a full 3 hours after my last appt ends. Three hours to kill in a strange city, what's a girl to do??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment