1. If you could be a flower, which one would it be and why?
Petunia because they continuously bloom and I'm not done blooming yet.
2. Which Sex and The City Character do you most relate to?
Charlotte, I tend to be conservative in mixed company and be a little looser in familiar surroundings and with trusted people.
3. If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future - what would it be?
To know that all my kids will grow up to be happy, productive members of society.
4. What's your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?
Right now it's roadblocks on my journey to being banded.
5. Repeat question: Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?
Everyone! I've read so many blogs this week it's ridiculous. I've learned a lot about expectations of success, behavior modification, exercise, foods, and the general ups and downs of being banded. I am even more confident that I will be a successful Bandster!
1 comment:
Great answers and welcome to blog world. How scary about losing your daughter...so glad she is ok
Post a Comment