Thursday, May 27, 2010

Took the twins for a walk

They rode bikes and I walked with them around the block twice for a distance of about 1/2 mile. I would have loved to go keep going but they are nerve wracking to walk with. They refuse to stay close to the side of the road and speed off ahead me occasionally. Traffic is light in our little dead end neighborhood but there are several jerks that I'd like to chuck a brick at when they pass my house. If it's not raining this afternoon maybe I'll drag DH out while oldest DD keeps an eye on the babes.

Made a "salad" of smashed avocado, canned turkey, sour cream, seasonings, & a sprinkle of parmesan cheese for lunch yum! Inspiration taken from someone's tuna & avocado mash up. Sorry I can't remember who posted it, I must have read 15 blogs yesterday.

No comments: