Friday, May 21, 2010

Things are changing

Originally I started this blog thinking I would vent about my childhood, extended family relationships, and other personal things I couldn't talk to anyone about without causing strife. Suffice it to say my childhood wasn't the happiest. I experienced some things no kid should have to. I now think the thinking about what to blog about helped me come to terms with it all. It just doesn't matter that much to me anymore, it's over, I've moved on. I have also come to realize that the insecurities I had/have because of my experiences are probably the roots to why I'm fat in the first place so I'm going to turn this blog around and take it in a whole new direction. I have decided to drop the cloak of anonymity and just be me. Not saying I'm going to invite my family and friends to read it but I've decided it's OK to say my name and tell you about myself.

So, "Hello world!!" My name is Sarah, I will be 34 at the end of June. I have been married to my sweet, loving, frustrating husband for 13 years. We have four obnoxious, wonderful, too smart for their own good kids. They are 12, 9, 3 & 3. I'll come up with some clever nicknames for them later. :) We live in the Pacific Northwest corner of Washington State. I can see Canada from my backyard, well OK not really but it is very close.

Please join me as I venture into the yet unknown world of becoming a successful Lap-band patient!

No comments: