Monday, May 24, 2010

Wow lost a couple pounds!

And without even trying. Back when I posted about working out on the Wii Fit I was 232lbs. I dropped down to about 228 lbs then my hubby had his surgery and my routine went by the wayside. I figured I'd put those back on so imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale hubby brought home last week and it said 225 lbs! I guess all the yard work & other activities paid off a little! I will also admit that I have been watching what I eat a little closer since going to the seminar at the beginning of the month. Trying to eat smaller portions, chewing really well, protein first, veggies next, & skipping starchy stuff. As soon as the 24 pack of caffeine free diet Pepsi the hubster bought me is gone I am kicking my soda habit too. Pre-gaming of sorts. LOL

No comments: