Thursday, April 14, 2011
Dress Pictures!!
OK so these aren't the dresses I got at the Dress Barn a couple of weeks ago. I returned those because these ones I found in Yakima were less expensive and more what I was looking for originally. (I also returned the shoes, they didn't work with either of these dresses.) I found the little black number at a consignment shop, it's by AA Studio, size 6, it's mid-calf length and drop dead sexy in person. A little shirring is what is accentuating the little chub I still have on my rib cage. The print is from Ross by Enfocus Petite, size 8. It's knee length, so a little more casual than the black one. Pictures were taken by my 10 year old son Wyatt with hubby on the couch yelling "Stick out the boobs! Further! Further!" Hence the goofy smile in pic #2.
Oh and thanks Sarah over at Ah, the Possibilities for the modeling tips today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looking hot!
Both are very nice! Silly husband!!!!!
Both are fabulous! But you look stunning in the black one!!!
Those husbands...can't live with them, can't live without them.
Great dresses! I love the second one!
Firstly you look wonderful in the photos! And second of all I am in AWE of what you've achieved. You're an inspirational woman and I am following your blog. I have a great deal to learn from you. x
LOVE the LBD! You look marvelous!
Post a Comment