My lower back is killing me, has been since I woke up on Saturday, but only when I move. ha ha ha I'm pretty sure I did it to myself, which really sucks. I towed the twins around the block on Friday afternoon behind my bike, we're talking 80 lbs of kids plus the trailer. I think my seat is not adjusted properly and I put undo strain on my back. Though nothing hurt but my thighs when I was done. This pain is right around my pelvis. And it hurts, bad. I have never had back pain like this. Any twisting coupled with forward motion is pure torture. Sunday was a little better than Saturday. This morning it actually seems worse. I'm very stiff and even being upright hurts now. A trip to the Dr may be in order.
Edited to add: I have an appointment at 4pm. I'm going to go shower and then spend the day alternating ice and heat.
3 comments:
Oh no, I hope it feels better soon!
That's not good. I hope it feels better after your shower. Let us know what the doctor said.
I hurt mine last week. It's slowly coming right, but not at all pleasant! Take it easy. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment