I am proud to say that I am holding steady, the scale shows me between 141-145 on any given day. I know I said I would be happy here but I'm starting to think other wise. Once I'm over this illness and able to get back to exercising I think I'm going to set myself a goal of getting into the 135-140 range.
6 comments:
That's an exciting goal! I hope you get feeling completely better soon!
Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to be able to read success and struggles of other bandsters. Thanks again and I'm sure you'll see me around!
Cat
Setting new goals is fabulous. I really hope you'll like where you are when (not if!) you hit it. :)
You're so tiny!!! :)
You go girl!!
Absolutely set a new goal if you think it suits you better. You're maintaining well, and you know your body better than anyone. :)
Go for it!! :D
Post a Comment