It's Bring Your Own Crazy Time!! Brought to us by our own lovely Drazil at It's Just Me, Drazil, & Sheniqua
Today's theme is "What's in/on your..."
1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)
My laptop is on a tv tray table and it leaves little room for anything else but today my check book, a camera, & a pen are crammed on here as well.
2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?
Getting out to run an "easy" 3 miles here in just a little bit. Just waiting for the garbage truck to leave the neighborhood so I don't have so much of an audience.
3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?
The alarm clock, a lap, several chap sticks, remotes, a couple Fitness magazines, a Runners World magazine, a water bottle, a pencil, a plastic container with candy wrappers in it, tweezers, small hand mirror a doily under the lamp, a sewing needle. And that's just the top. There is so much more crap crammed in the drawer and in the cupboard underneath I don't even want to go look.
4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?
My real world wish is that I can manage to put together a decent Christmas for my kids.
But in Carebear Land I'd love some running tech gear like base layers & compression pants, a beanie w/ a pony tail hole, good ear phones, a waterproof iPod case, & new shoes.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life has been really stressful. My oldest recently revealed something that if it is true, frightens me very much about her self esteem and personal well being. My husband thinks it's just a manipulative ploy for attention and that outside help isn't necessary. I think she needs help either way.
2 comments:
I'm sorry your daughter is going through something that's worrying you, I hope you can find some peace of mind... and so can she. :(
sorry to hear about your daughter, I hope it all works out ok.
Post a Comment