Thursday, November 10, 2011

2011 Goal Review

On January 5th of this year I made a post titled Catching Up where I outlined some goals for this year. Today I thought I'd go back and check on my progress.
  • Keep up with my exercise, good eating habits, water intake and weight loss. I exercise every other day, I am eating smart & well, I drink my water religiously, and I have been maintaining within 5 lbs of my goal weight for 6-ish months!!
  • Get a part time job of some sort. Not permanent like I was hoping for but I did do odd jobs for a neighbor for a while but that's over now.
  • Run a 5k. I didn't run a formal race but I can run way more than 5k now. :)
  • Go to bed at a reasonable hour every night.
  • Get the family out of the house doing a physical activity more often. No so much since the weather turned but we had a great summer
  • Have a successful deer season. BOOYAH! 
 Obviously 2011 isn't quite over and I'm still working on going to bed on time but overall I've been successful! This is just the confidence booster I needed today. GO ME!



7 comments:

Stace said...

awesome! I suck at going to bed at a decent time too. Like now... I should be sleeping!!

Beth said...

Someone who makes goals and sticks with them....color me impressed!

Rhonda said...

Love the goals. :)

Sarah said...

Great job achieving your goals!

Kyla @ Mommys Weird said...

Great idea. I really need to do that!

Justawallflower said...

Looks like you have had a very successful year!

Sam said...

Seems to me you have done alright on your goals for 2011 :o)