Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Belated Turkey Day!!!

I ran three miles after putting the turkey in the oven and  then later ate to my heart's content. It was good.

Appetizers - Those are bacon wrapped water chestnuts sprinkled w/ brown sugar if just before I baked them.

Dinner






And these three turkeys had brownie ala mode for dessert w/ whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and a marshmallow on top. Don't worry not one of them came anywhere near finishing those monstrosities. I had a small piece of pumpkin pie. :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Live, Laugh,  Love



3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I should have run before my meal... maybe I wouldn't have been up a pound the next day. ;)

Glad you had a good time!

Sam said...

Congrats on going for that run!!!!!!! Looks like you had a great day :o)

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.