Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Deer Season #2 Successful!!

Out in the field.
I think my post last year about missing my first deer bothered some people. When I successfully harvested a couple of days later I believe I mentioned it but didn't go into the details in fear of upsetting anyone. Not that I wasn't damn proud of myself but that's just the way I am, I try to spare the feelings of others when I can. I still won't go into the details of my hunt and harvest but I can't help but post a couple of pictures. For my area he is a trophy and I am damn proud of him.
This one really shows the character in his antlers, see those twin cork screws? Totally awesome.


3 comments:

Sunset97 said...

wow...!! awesome pictures and awesome shot...!! you should be very proud...!! :) i'm too chicken to hunt...!! my oldest brother use to deer hunt when he was in his teens...and my BIL likes to hunt deer around here in the country...

Rhonda said...

Great job! I think as long as you're eating the meet (which I know you will), no one should have any problem with this. :)

Laura Belle said...

That is so cool!! I've been wanting to get my hunters safety for some time now and hopefully next year I'll get my first buck!

And his antlers are so cool. I've watched thousands of hunting videos with my husband and i've never seen anything like that. You definitely have to mount him!