Monday, November 28, 2011

Which Dress??


head cut off b/c my under chin skin looked awful!



Should I wear to hubby's work holiday dinner? It will be at the local casino in what they bill as their "casual fine dining restaurant". Andy thinks the black because it's more formal. I'm leaning towards the purple because I feel drop dead sexy in it and it shows off my legs! Please ignore my glaring white bra peeking out and unkempt hair. *wink* What do you all think? (Click to enlarge the pics)

15 comments:

Dani said...

Definitely the purple dress-if you feel that way in it ,then you should go for it:)

Vanessa said...

Definately the purple! You look totally hot!

Dawnya said...

Wear the dress that makes you feel as sexy and beautiful as you are. Both are pretty. However, I'm partial to the purple!!!

Andrea said...

I think the purple. Especially if it's more casual.

vickyd said...

I agree with the others...if you feel sexier in the purple one, wear that one. You look fabulous in both!!

Caron said...

They are both pretty but I like the black dress. Even so, you should be the one to choose what feels best for you. :)

Sarah said...

You look great in both but the first one you look amazing in!

Ms. M said...

The purple gets my vote too. You look fantastic in it!

Beth said...

You definitely look great in both! My personal preference is the black one, but I agree with most other commenters in saying whatever makes you feel like the hot tamale you are is the one you should go with!

Kelli said...

I like them both! Where the one that makes you feel happy!

Anonymous said...

Show off those legs- purple.

WannabeRunner said...

You look great in both! I'm more drawn to the black, but it's probably because I wear a lot of black. :)

FreeJulie said...

They are both wonderful, but I am partial to the purple - either way, I say wear what makes you feel beautiful!! Have fun! You look awesome.

Michele said...

I'm for the black. Beautiful and elegant and drop dead gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Justawallflower said...

I know I'm late to the game, but I like the color one. It's very pretty! And you look great in it!