Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trust Issues

Yes, I have trust issues, but don't we all? I came up with this blog post while out running today. Here is a short list of things I don't trust.
  1. People
  2. Loose dogs
  3. People driving vehicles
  4. People walking on the road
  5. Wild animals
  6. People on bicycles
  7. Farts
And you shouldn't either. So please, slow down, pay attention and take a wide berth when you encounter these things and we can all avoid scary near misses with each other. Thaaanks!


Just for clarification, I did not shart myself (not that I haven't ever) they are just something I don't trust. bwahahaha

3 comments:

PurseQueen said...

The best advice my Dad ever gave me was to never trust a fart! This made me laugh! :)

Tina said...

hhahaha...funny you should say that. My daughter has had a fine case of the evil things today..noisy and deadly.

xxxooo

Justawallflower said...

My problem is that I trust way to easily. Well, people anyway. Animals I do not, nor do I trust farts!!!