Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lose a Half-Marathon Weigh In - Week 10

Bounce, bounce, bounce up .7 from last week to 147.7. I know what's going on, I'm not complaining. Too many "treats" with too many carbs and retained water due to AF coming soon.

I logged 76.16 miles ridden last week. Since I took that day off and Andy didn't he got in 91, and he still hasn't take a day off. I was looking over my stats on dailymile.com last night and noticed that last August I logged 123 miles for the entire month and as of last night I was at 246, exactly double with 11 days to go. Wow.

I'm at 817 970 (just doubled checked) miles for the year, I am going to CRUSH my 1000 mile goal.


5 comments:

Cheri said...

Awesome! How did you get started riding? Is that in your older blogs if I go back and read?

Rhonda said...

Great job, lady! I ate too many carbs today. Must be something in the air. Travelled down to me.

LuckyEight16 said...

I'm a carbohlic too. That's awesome you were able to double your miles!

jennxaz said...

awesome job riding...love seeing how you are progressing!

Kelly said...

Yeah, I like them carbs too. But you recognize what it is you're doing, and that's a step in the right direction, you know? Sheesh, I couldn't run 1,000 miles in a year, girl!