Let's all thank Miss Laura Belle for this! *golf claps*
1. I am taking today "off". I need a mental break from feeling like I have to do something outwardly productive all day long. I'm of course still doing laundry, dishes, and normal household stuff I'm just going to do it slowly. So here I sit blogging & watching trashy tv at the same time.
2. I want to go swimming at the beach this afternoon. We have had hot as Satan's crotch weather this week and swimming sounds really, really cooling and fun.
3. Andy & I have ridden everyday for 7 days, today would be day 8 but I'm burnt out on riding too so I'm taking today off from that too. We're at 36 miles for the week so far. See #2
4. I was unsuccessful in my lice eradication efforts with one kid so I have had to start over again. *blurgh* At least it didn't spread, right?!
5. I power washed our back deck on Monday and resealed it on Tuesday. By myself, again. Yup, I did it last year too. Shouldn't have had to be done again but it did. I'll probably have to do it again next year too but I'll have new stuff to do it with, this time all I could afford was to use last year's leftovers.
6. 13 sleeps until school starts!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
7. I won a give-a-way from (Just) Trying is For Little Girls for some Pro-Foot products a couple of weeks ago. The package arrived directly from Pro-Foot on Monday. I got a pair of insoles, a pair of plantar facciitis heel supports, and a package of sheets of mole skin. Should I do a review?
8. I also won 3 pair of earrings from Evil Pixie last week. I am anxiously awaiting the mail, they should probably be here today or tomorrow. :)
9. Cheri left me a comment last week noting that she noticed I was 2 yrs post-op and asking if I had been as active before as I am now. In a word: no
10. Oh yeah, my 2 yr bandiversary was on the 10th of this month. Happy Bandiversary to me! I've been kicking around the idea of a post honoring this milestone but there's not much more to say about it that I haven't said already. I think I will do it anyway. Keep an eye out.
Make good choices!!
4 comments:
LOL! Well, that was succinct! :-) I guess there is hope for me, then. :-)
look at you winning all sorts of stuff! Yes do a review I would love to hear about it!
I'd love to read any reviews! Awesome that you won something, I never do. lol
I love that you got a day to just relax (other than the household chores). I'm looking forward to enjoying my day like that tomorrow. Ahhhh.
Happy Bandiversary!!!
I can't remember what we used on our deck but it was the really expensive shit and it's supposed to last forever. Or some bullshit like that. We also did the deck when it was like 200 degrees outside. hated.every.minute.
Post a Comment