Hubby and I logged 86 miles on the bikes and I did one 6 mile run for a total of 92 miles for the week. :) We also went swimming at Birch Bay yesterday, well at least I did and so did Wyatt & Lydia. Everyone else stayed on the beach. Dad brought his kayaks down and we all (Andy even tried one out.) took turns scooting around in them for a while. The was was warm close to shore and chilly further out but not uncomfortably so. We played for about and hour, went to my mom & dad's, showered up, and had a nice dinner. FUN!
Monday, August 13, 2012
Lose A Half-Marathon Weigh In - Week 9
Hubby and I logged 86 miles on the bikes and I did one 6 mile run for a total of 92 miles for the week. :) We also went swimming at Birch Bay yesterday, well at least I did and so did Wyatt & Lydia. Everyone else stayed on the beach. Dad brought his kayaks down and we all (Andy even tried one out.) took turns scooting around in them for a while. The was was warm close to shore and chilly further out but not uncomfortably so. We played for about and hour, went to my mom & dad's, showered up, and had a nice dinner. FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so impressed how active you are! I noticed you only had your surgery 2 years ago. Were you this active before?
I love Birch Bay! Dang, I miss Whatcom county!!!
Sounds like a great day.
Woo hoo! Great milage this week!
Awesome exercise this week. Sounds like a blast trying out the kayaks!
Post a Comment