- School started yesterday for my brood. All four, gone all day, 5 days a freakin' week. Can a I a hallelujah? HALLELUJAH!!!!
- Part of me wanted to just clean, clean, clean yesterday but my smart side said, "It took 2.5 months for the house to get this way. Do not spend your first day "off" trying to clean/fix it!" So cleaned for an hour then I put on my gear and went out for an easy 6. No one called to ask where I was, what I was doing (yes they call & ask this), or when I'd be home. Suh-weet!
- Poor Buster wandered from room to room whining softly for about 30 minutes before finally settling down on the floor at the foot of my bed. He was only with us for about the last 2 weeks of school last year so this is very new to him. Today was a little better, no wandering but he did follow me from room to room all day.
- I seem to have won the battle with the icky lice. Everyone is clear and we are bringing the things exiled to trash bags in my mother-in-law's car back in. YAY!
- Andy left for his big bow hunting trip tonight. Stick your hands up with your thumbs pointed at your ears and your fingers splayed out (like antlers) and chant, "Andy get a deer, Andy get a deer, Andy get a deer!" We actually say "Daddy" but you don't have to call him that. *wink*
- We ate the last of my black tail deer meat from last year for dinner tonight. Yum. Hope we're both successful this year too.
- I felt "thin" yesterday so I stepped on the scale ... 147 lbs. I "lost" three pounds in three days. All water fo sho.
- Wyatt is in 6th grade and has to take either band or choir. I really want him to take choir....it's free. But no he wants to take band, since I can not afford to buy him an instrument his only choices there are clarinet (We still have Holly's.) or percussion (only have to get sticks/practice pad).
- I thought I had more to say but I'm drawing a blank.
- Hope everyone is having a great week! Make good choices!!
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Ten Things Thursday!
We all know who started this, thanks again to Laura Belle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
wow 140's nice!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!
And they HAVE to take one or the other? :-/ Never heard of that. You have to sign up in my district.
Hope he chooses choir! lol
Lol at "what are you doing". My favorite every. single. day. when I go to drive the 2 highschoolers, boy gets to the van first and asks, "is (sister) coming?"
Percussion can be a VERY expensive thing if he starts to take it seriously. I live with two drummers...needless to say I rarely get a quiet moment :)
your brood looks adorable!! Yah, I would wait at least a few days to start the cleaning, you need a break! Great job on the 3# wt loss!
Post a Comment