Monday, August 27, 2012

Lose a Half-Marathon Weigh In - Week 11

150.8 lbs -- I'm going to say it, what the hell!?! Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Is it too many carbs? Too many calories? Too few calories? It's not too little exercise I can guaran-effing-tee that. 102 effing miles biked/run in the past week is no joke . Retained water due to AF, recovering muscles, NSAIDs? I don't know what the hell is wrong but I do know I'm frustrated.

4 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I'm sorry. :-( Hopefully it will sort itself out next week. 102 miles in a week shows you are being healthy, so maybe it is water retention!

jennxaz said...

I get it...happens to me too! My diet plays a big role in my weight loss or lack there of because I exercise my butt off at the gym!

adorkbl said...

Try not to be frustrated. I don't know how you lose... but my body will hang on sometimes for two weeks and then drop 3 in a week. It is frustrating when it happens, but in the end it is still a consistent loss.

Harmony said...

We should ignite a rally against asshole scales!