Thursday, February 14, 2013

10 Things Thursday

  1. Happy Valentine's Day all! Nothing special going on around here today. Puppy kindergarten graduation tonight. 
  2. Seasonal changeover starts tomorrow at work. Going to be putting in some serious hours in the next few days.
  3. Race day is Sunday!! Tapering on the training this week.
  4. Thriftshop by Macklemore is >< this close to being over played already.
  5. I rocked that striped dress with the tall boots and all at a dinner for Andy's work Monday night. :)
  6. We've had some sickness here this week. Kids missed school, Andy has a full blown man-cold, I have a slight cold (I think Coldeze lozenges helped cut it down) Lydia was pukey all day Tues. Wyatt had an upset tummy. Averill has a cold/cough. Holly has been run down/tired. Boy oh boy.
  7. Still nothing from the Grand Old Opry as to who will be performing the night we're going. I did buy our tickets though. Front row of the mezzanine level so I can be guaranteed I can see the stage. Being short has perks but a good view of anything especially when seated isn't one of them.
  8. I ordered some lingerie from Vicky's Secret for our trip. Never been one for lingerie but I figured what the hell, spice it up a little!
  9. The last time I weighed myself I was 149, at the top of my comfort zone but my body composition has changed in the past few weeks/months.
  10. I will be ordering a 13.1 sticker for my truck once I complete the race. Maybe THIS one. I'd also love to get one of these t-shirts:

They are available here: http://goneworldwide.com/short-and-long-run-women.html I just can't decide if I should order the women's XL or men's Medium.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Love love love those shirts. They make jewelry like that too. So cool. And yay for lingerie! He'll love it!

Jody V said...

Get the woman's shirt. It will have a nicer cut. Have fun!