Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Always Say No Flowers

Not because I don't like flowers on the contrary, I love them! But because I'm frugal, spending money on something that won't last seems silly. This year I also said, "I don't want to have to coach you, I want whatever speaks to you." He likes to buy  me roses, money be damned. A little old woman was selling them on the street corner in the rain and he couldn't resist.







He also got me the Dove dark chocolates I wanted, a bag of dark chocolate dipped pretzels, and 2 scratch lottery tickets (duds as it turned out). I got him a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups.

Aren't we romantic? hahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Vanessa said...

Awesome!

jennxaz said...

I love flowers and like you I am frugal about spending money on them...yet they make me smile whenever I see them.