- My half marathon is just 10 days away. Just thinking about it is making my heart pound. Eek! I am ready I know I am, it's just stage fright so to speak.
- Only 1 call scheduled this week for work. 2.3 hours boy next weeks paycheck is going to be a good one. LOL
- Our Nashville trip is getting closer! I now know which night we'll be going to the Grand Old Opry! Not that it matters because we're going no matter what but they still haven't put up who is playing that night. Oh the suspense!!
- Again if anyone lives in/near Nashville hit me up for dates & details if you want to get together!!!
- Our weather is starting to turn a little nicer. It's still raining a lot course but the temps are warmer. :)
- Andy & I have never been big Valentine's celebraters, we love each other all year long. *wink* I have asked for a box of chocolates and maybe a card. Guess I should ask him if he wants anything. LOL
- Our taxes are filed and we should be getting our refund tomorrow! YAY!!!
- I really should wrap this up and go to work so I don't have to go tomorrow when it will be busier in there.
- My dad was able to perform the screen replacement on my iPod, it's sitting over at their house waiting to be picked up I've just been too lazy to go get it.
- I finally bit the bullet and ordered a new keyboard for my laptop, should be here in 5 days or so. :) Hopefully the keyboard is the only thing the water fried. :)
Live well, Laugh often, Love Much!!
5 comments:
I didn't make 10 today. You are going to kick that half marathons arse I know it. Hope you have a great weekend
I can't wait to hear all about the half marathon. So excited for you!!
We don't do Valentines day either, but I did see a ruby and diamond bracelet on the Sam's ad...
Yay for tax refunds!
Hopefully the weather will be nice in Nashville when you're there.
I love this list. I didn't know parts of it. Next Sunday is your 1/2 and I know that you will kick butt.
Nashville is an awesome place to visit. You'll have a blast there.
Go get your iPod, it needs you!
Have a great and blessed week!
Post a Comment