Since Sarah asked about these but I can't reply via email to her I thought I'd post about them so she and anyone else wondering what I was talking about can see too. :)
The Stick - I have the Travel version, I bought it last year at my local running store. The maker calls it "A Toothbrush for Muscles". It's self massage tool! Here't the info about it on their site. I went into the store looking for a Tiger Tail originally because I had read about it somewhere, I chose the Stick instead but I can't remember why now.
Foam Roller - Foam rollers come in many sizes and materials. Mine is 18" long and 18.5" around. I picked it up at a big box store last year. It is also a self massage tool, you utilize your own body weight and direct pressure to help break up knots and work them out. Here's a good article about it from Running Times.
You don't have to be a runner to use either of them!
3 comments:
Thanks for this! I also didn't realize that I didn't have a way for people to email me.. I will fix that right away.. :)
Can't wait to look into this stuff, because I truly have issues with my leg muscles and charlie horses.. :(
foam rollers hurt so good.
Oh, they hurt so bad, but they feel so good!! I have both of those, too.
Post a Comment