Friday, February 1, 2013

Curly Goes Straight! with pics!

I went and got my hair cut the day of Andy's company holiday party and since she knew I was going out my stylist offered to style me up for the event. I opted for a blow out and straightening. Here's how it looked when she was done.



Andy liked it a lot and so did I so the next time we were at the store I picked up a straightening iron. My technique is getting better so it's taking less time and looking better each time I do it myself. Here's the results I got today.
Not too shabby, if I say so myself!

PS I've turned Holly into a straightening fool too. hee hee

7 comments:

Cheri said...

Love!

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

I think your hair looks great straightened! :)

Chubby McGee said...

Va-va-va VOOM! Love it! Looks great. :)

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Looks great! I'm a chicken when it comes to straightening my hair. Every time I've tried it's ended up looking like a football helmet, so I've given up.

Jody V said...

I think it looks great!

Evil Pixie said...

Fabulous!

jennxaz said...

beautiful!