Thursday, January 9, 2014

Big Sigh of Relief

What happens to your body after you get pregnant 3 times and push out 4 kids and you start to "age"??  A tired, slumping vagina ladies & gents. My treatment options are pelvic floor physical therapy or surgery if it gets really bad.

3 comments:

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

I'm so glad it isn't what you feared!!! Great news!

Beth Ann said...

Bummer, but great news!

Julie said...

You can take care of that. It sure beat the other thoughts. I am glad it can be taken care of with therapy (well hope that's all).
You are getting so close to your race day.
I am glad you were able to quit your job and be home. I bet your family is enjoying every single minute of it. If my hubs said get up with me and you can quit, I'd jump on that a million times over.
I bet your hungry because of all that running. You've got to be burning up zillions of calories. Just take care of yourself and enjoy being home. Keep up the great work.
Blessings!!