Went out for 9, made it 1/2 mile and turned around. I know, I know never judge a run by the first mile. I did 5 miles yesterday (hill training) and rocked them. I knew walking out the door today this run might suck but I didn't want to give up before I even started. I came home, ate some lunch, laid down, and took and 3.5 hour nap. Yeah. I'm still a bit tired. Getting used to this getting up at 5am its' taking a toll right now. *yawn* No worries, I'll hit the 5 I've got planned for Friday and 14 on Saturday and like it.
I am dedicating my Saturday long run to the memory of Meg Cross Menzies a wife and mom who tragically lost her life to a drunk driver while out for a run this past Saturday.
1 comment:
It happens, but way to readjust!
Post a Comment