Thursday, January 9, 2014

Need to Talk

I'm going in to see my Dr today. I made the appointment about 3 weeks ago in a panic when I noticed something different in regards to my internal lady parts. It's probably nothing or something normal /benign but I can't help but go to the "c" word as a worst case scenario. I know I probably won't have a definitive answer after the exam but I'll be on the path to finding out at least. I imagine there may be scans or labs before we know for sure. I've kept quiet about this since I wasn't feeling and anxiety over it until this morning. Now I am just a huge bundle of nervous tension with a slight pukey feeling. Going for an unscheduled stress reducing run now.

Wish me luck today!


5 comments:

SuperMegaAnna said...

I hate that feeling. I suffer from generalized anxiety on a normal day so something like this can send me over the edge. If it is a bump on your insides you might have a fluid filled cyst. I had one removed when I was in my early 20's. I am sure all will be well!

Hollee said...

Sending positive thoughts your way, and a little prayer. Hoping everything is alright, but I am so glad you're going to get checked out.

FreeJulie said...

Good luck! I am guessing it's the other "c" word - "cyst." :) Been there, done that.

I am thinking of you - try not to stress!

Rhonda said...

Already read your next blog - so glad it's nothing "serious"!

Jody V said...

Saw your post. So glad it turned out the way it did. I'm sending no surgery vibes your way!