I know coming up with 10 things to write about today would be next to impossible so I'm paring it down to just three.
1. I'm feeling a quite a bit better today as opposed to yesterday. Still tired but not nearly as sleepy. I went to bed right after American Horror Story last night only to be woken up at 3:30 am by the dogs who needed to go out. How does my husband sleep through the whining??
2. I am going to to service all of my stores for the last time today. I've got a bad case of short-timers and I really don't give a shit and don't want to go at all but I will fulfill my commitments. Damn my wonderful work ethic!
3. I think I'll cross train this afternoon and rest again tomorrow. :)
Have a good weekend everyone!
2 comments:
I'm in the same boat with my guy - he sleeps through the night no matter what. Never having a baby. LOL
There are those days Sarah. Just keep going, you can do it.
A good work ethic is awesome. Good for you.
Take care of yourself.
Blessings!!
Post a Comment