Sunday, January 26, 2014

20 Miles Conquered!!





Well I did it, although around mile 16 I was wonder whose stupid idea it was to train to run a marathon. It hurt but I finished what I set out to do. 20.10 miles = 3:54:41 or an 11:41 average. Here's how it broke down:



I held back quite a bit and then let the legs go the last 3 miles. I have to admit there was walking in those 3 miles but when I was running I was at a sub 10 pace. :)

I have 3 weeks left and my distances taper from here on out. I'll be rested and ready come February 16th!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Sarah, running that far seems so undoable but look at you, doing and making it all possible. Good luck and keep it up.
Blessings!!

Beth Ann said...

You are freaking amazing!!

Rhonda said...

Wowzer! That's an epic run.