Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fit Bit

My mom and step-dad bought one for each of them some time ago and my SD has all but stopped using his so he passed it along to me. I'm liking it so far. Is anyone else using the Fit Bit? If not check it out www.fitbit.com.

5 comments:

Nikki P said...

Hi,
Can't wait for these to be available in Australia. Looks like a great little tool. Keep us updated on how it goes.
Thanks
Nikki

Mary H. said...

That looks pretty nifty!!! $99 isn't bad either. I wonder how well it works. I've never found a pedometer that works very well...if this is a pedometer and then some, I think that's great!

~ Katie ~ said...

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to check it out and see what all it does...sounds interesting :)

Gwen said...

Definitely thinking of checking this out. Also, good luck with all the insurance craziness and I'm totally loving your blog layout. So cute!

Bonnie said...

Never heard of it. Can't wait to hear how you like it.