I took the weekend off the treadmill and opted for hiking instead. Hubby and I went pheasant hunting Saturday for 2.5 hours, my Fit Bit tracked me at over 5 miles walked for the whole day. Sunday is my normal rest day but I went deer hunting again. (For the last time this year since I GOT ONE! Double WOOT!) so I got in about a 1/2 mile hike. Plus I helped drag out my kill.
Anyway, yesterday afternoon when I finally had time to hop on the treadmill I put my shoes (Brooks Defyance 2's I bought last year when diagnosed with plantar faciitis & a heal spur.) on and they felt weird. I definitely had my orthotics in them, so it wasn't that. After walking a while I started putting together what felt wrong. They feel like wedges, thick at the heel narrowing to the toe. And they tip outward. I've diagnosed myself as an under-pronator with worn out shoes. Time to go shopping!
3 comments:
Gotta love shopping for shoes.
Oh I want to go shoe shopping too. I have almost worn out my Curves this summer. You are doing wonderfully. I am following you from Lucy's. Take care and God Bless!!
I am a new follower from Lucy's. Good luck on the shoe shopping and congrats on the hunt.
www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment