Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not Very Original , But I Still Would Like to Know

what music you workout to! The Anti-Jared posed this question last week and I ended up purchasing and creating a whole new playlist on my iPod to walk/jog on the treadmill to based on his list and the suggestions/faves in the comments. Artists include but are not limited to:

Goldfrapp
Justin Timberlake
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
Linkin Park
Maroon 5
Metallica
My Chemical Romance
P!nk
Taio Cruz
Britney Spears
Flo Rida


Not my normal genres. I'm a country girl at heart, but there aren't many fast tempo songs with a heavy baseline, at least not in my music library. My personal favorite right now is "Bleed it Out" by Linkin Park, went it comes on I drop the incline to 2, and start jogging at 4mph bumping it up to 4.8 mph or so and just run.

So, what's on your playlist?

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Armin Van Buuren!!! He gets your feet going! lol!

www.helpmewalkawaythepounds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really need to get some new music to run to! Have been listening to the couch to 5k podcast for 9 weeks - now it's time to get a little funky with it! I'll check back in to see what suggestions you get. :)

Melissa {Suger} said...

Anything with a beat. Love Pink and Gaga too.

This has reminded me to et my iPod sorted out. It's full of lovely music not very helpful for working out.

Liz said...

Huge Pink fan here. I was lucky enough to catch 2 of the shows on her summer European stadium tour, bc my fave musician was opening for her.

This is old school - but I love working out to Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction, haha. Gets me going like nothing else!

Anonymous said...

I love anything with a great beat. I'm really into rock music like Nickelback, Disturbed, Seether ... oh, and I love Pink too. I have all of her CD's. :)

Becky said...

rihanna is a great one, as well as Ke$ha. i don't normally listen to them, but they are very inspiring for workouts!

I found you through the blog hop. you've got a new follower! :)

Anonymous said...

At the moment, I have Jason Mraz and B.O.B on repeat :)

Thea G said...

i love Goldfrapp!!!

Donut Butt said...

My new favorite band is Halestorm. You can hear their music here http://www.halestormrocks.com/album/halestorm/ . They really get my blood pumping and keep me going.