The nurse recommended doing mushies for the rest of Wednesday and easing back into solids on Thursday last week. I have had nothing but discomfort and vomiting with solids since then. I can barely eat 1/2 cup of anything mushie (takes me 30-40 mins) and not feel sick after. I've vomited after ever solid attempt no matter how little I eat. Water stays down of but I can't drink when I'm feeling sick so my intake has been down. Not good, need to get in asap and get this fixed. Wish me luck!
Edited to say I got an appointment for 1:30 today. Yay!
5 comments:
Sounds horrible, you'll be feeling better in no time!
You should be better by now. Un-fills are no fun, but the good news is you are really close to your sweet spot.
I'm sorry you're going through this and hope the unfill puts you right in your sweet spot!
Sounds like what I have been going through - feel better! I think mine is a stomach bug - yuck!
Good luck!
Post a Comment